The DTV Starter Kit helps all Singaporean HDB households that do not subscribe to pay TV, continue to enjoy local free-to-air TV programmes after the analogue TV signals were switched off on 1 January 2019.
What does the DTV Starter Kit do?
Each DTV Starter Kit will allow eligible households to either redeem an indoor antenna and digital set-top box for free (including free delivery and installation), or enjoy $100 off qualifying DTV equipment at participating electronics stores.
Each eligible household is entitled to one DTV Starter Kit.
Who can apply?
You qualify for the DTV Starter Kit if you
- Stay in a HDB flat;
- Have at least one Singaporean household member;
- Do not have Singtel or StarHub pay TV service; and
- Have not redeemed a free package under IMDA’s previous Digital TV Assistance Scheme.
How to apply?
For more information, email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 1800-388-4357 (1800-DTV-HELP)
- For enquiries on the DTV Starter Kit, Press 1
Operating hours: 8:30am to 6pm, Monday to Thursday; 8:30am to 5:30pm, Friday (except public holidays)
- For general and technical enquiries, Press 2
Operating hours: 8:30am to 11pm, Monday to Saturday (including public holidays)