The Story Lab initiative aims to bring together talent from different backgrounds to incubate story ideas and explore innovative ways to tell stories across various media platforms, from film to broadcast and even games.
As media platforms converge, storytelling skills are needed more than ever. With a more diverse and competitive media landscape, content must have a compelling story or message to capture audience’s attention. Story Lab will not only foster an appreciation of storytelling as a fundamental skill, but also aims to build capabilities in story ideation, research and development, as well as scriptwriting for different formats.
Who can apply?
- For media professionals and emerging talent
- For primary and secondary school students
- For the general public
Story Lab will:
- Provide a physical space to craft stories and concepts;
- Bring industry players such as story originators, writers, and producers together to incubate original story ideas and experiment with new ways of storytelling; and
- Raise the value of storytelling among students and the public.
For more information, please contact us at email@example.com.